For Free Immigration Advice Call Now 0203 504 01 01 UK Immigration Solicitors 0161 876 55 18

Specialist, Professional & Affordable Immigration Solicitors

Visit Visas

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

  • for leisure, e.g on holiday or to see your family and friends
  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
  • for another reason, e.g to receive private medical treatment

The Standard Visitor visa has replaced the:

  • Family Visitor visa
  • General Visitor visa
  • Child Visitor visa
  • Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
  • Sports Visitor visa
  • Entertainer Visitor visa
  • Prospective Entrepreneur visa
  • Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
  • Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa

Family Visas

Coming to the UK / Staying in the UK You can apply for a settlement visa/leave to remain if you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and you want to join or remain, for 6 months or more, a partner or family member who is living in the UK permanently.
Your family member can:

  • be a British citizen
  • have settled in the UK
  • have asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK

If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply to:

  • join your partner (spouse, fiancĂ©(e), civil or unmarried partner)
  • join your parent
  • come to look after your child
  • come to be looked after by family

Adult Dependents

If you are a parent, grandparent or other dependant relative of a British citizen or a person settled in the UK (known as your 'settled relative'), you can apply for permission to settle permanently here (known as 'indefinite leave to enter or remain'). You can apply for entry clearance to join your sponsor in the UK.

If there are exceptional compassionate circumstances, sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, uncles and aunts over the age of 18; and parents and grandparents under the age of 65 can also apply for entry clearance.

How we will help you!

  • Discuss your case with you.
  • Advise you the best possible solutions.
  • Collect all the relevant documents together.
  • Prepare your application along with our submissions.
  • Submit your application to the relevant authority.
  • Communicate with the authority on your behalf until a decision is made.

Why us!

  • We deal with every case individually in detail.
  • We have a vast experience in immigration matters.
  • We give you expert and impartial advice.
  • We give you a dedicated lawyer.
  • We keep you updated about your case.
  • We fight for your right to the end.

Request A Free Call Back Form

Head Office: Manchester
623 Stretford Road, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0QA

UK Immigration Solicitors is the brand name of SABZ Solicitors LLP. The firm is regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA number 566543. Full list of Solicitors is available upon request.